• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Project handles - rejects

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoBone

Jobone.SugiCutlery - Custom handle and knives
KKF Sponsor
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am cleaning out my office and found these 3 faulty handles that I made years ago. They are not good enough to sell as new, but I think they will be a good set for someone who wants a project.

Price is $25 for all which covers CONUS shipping and the time it takes to write this up.

1) Pheasant wood - a very rare variety from Malaysia. This wood was rescued from a burning tree. Small crack on side that can be easily fixed
2) Curly ash with Bloodwood burl - cool handle, I burnt the ash then inlay the grooves with a bronze-like dust. Crack is at the ferrule. The bloodwood is stabilized, so it may be good, but I think it may require maintenance if the crack expands
3) D-shape desert ironwood and ebony - nice handle, if I remember I may have put it on the wrong knife and it got a small crack when removing it. I think it will be good to go with a little CA.
IMG_0779.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg

Back