• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS THICK 3mm+ Duparquet Copper Saute Pan + Fait Touts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearhippo

Reaction score
Spring cleaning, spring cleaning, spring cleaning.

I purchased these well over a year ago but alas I almost never use them (outside of my fry pan) and so I'd like to free up some funds in the meantime.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11.25" Tin-lined Copper Saute Pan

Retails for $650 without shipping.
1/8" / 3mm+ thick copper with FAT rivets and a true cast iron handle.
Used ~10 times altogether and the tin is beginning to crystallize; no bubbling.

Asking $560 shipped CONUS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6.5" Tin-lined Copper Fait Tout

Retails for $450 without shipping.
Used less than 5 times altogether and the tin is beginning to crystallize.
A bit of tin has bubbled in one part (pictured below) but does not pose issue to actual use and is merely aethestic in nature.

Asking $380 shipped CONUS.

8.5" Tin-lined Copper Fait Tout

Retails for $570 without shipping.
Used less than 5 times altogether and the tin is beginning to crystallize; no bubbling.

Asking $480 shipped CONUS.

I would prefer to sell these individually given the logistics of shipping pans/pots like these but am happy to throw out a bundle if that is of interest as well.

Pictures will be uploaded in the coming days once I'm back in town.

Attachments

• IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bonk, updated to a bundle sale.

Edit: withdrawing the two other pans that make it a bundle while I think things over again re. selling.

Last edited:
Back