• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Two Suita (EU) -price drop-

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had some testing time lately and decided that it’s time to find a new home for two of my Suita. These are similar to other stones in my collection, as well as to each other, so they are good to go. All stones are sealed on sides and bottom. Prices are including shipping in Europe, for international I cover the first 15$.

1. SPF: Maruoyama Suita (195x72x22), 300€ (~335$): a little harder than usually the case with Maruos but still a pleasure to use. Fast stone, dark grey/black slurry right from the start. Leaves a bright finish with good contrast and a nice toothy edge. The stone was bought from another member and is initially from Bernalcuttlery.

IMG_5131.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

SOLD 2. Mizukihara Suita (198x79x21), 250€ (~280$): middle of the road hardness. This is a fast stone too. Finish and edges compare well to the Maruo, maybe a tad less detail. I have bought this stone from Aframestokyo.

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:
I'll take this one: Mizukihara: 230€ (255$)

PM sent!

Back