What are your favorite books about chocolate?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qapla'

Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says. Any recommendations?

OK, so my joke was pretty bad... sorry Qualpa, I couldn't resist.

Surely, someome knows something about chocolate or at least about books about (presumably how to make) chocolate?

when you say "about chocolate", what do you mean? I am a chocolate nerd, i own a cacao farm in Belize.
"Making Chocolate" from Dandelion Chocolate is my favorite, but there are more specific books i have too. I have one about the world market for chocolate, one about baking w chocolate.

when you say "about chocolate", what do you mean? I am a chocolate nerd, i own a cacao farm in Belize.
"Making Chocolate" from Dandelion Chocolate is my favorite, but there are more specific books i have too. I have one about the world market for chocolate, one about baking w chocolate.

That is really cool!

I intentionally kept the question pretty open, in hopes of facilitating more discussion. I'd personally be most interested in relatively basic books about baking with chocolate and/or making chocolate, though I'd be happy to hear about other things too.

What is the world market one called, would be really interesting. I read a book about the market for sugar cane and it was fascinating.

Back