• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn ZAKHAROV

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thirsty0ne

Reaction score
Mykhailo Zakharov is not very well known in the western world, the ordering process explains why.
It took 3 or 4 weeks to find a way of payment without credit card (we dont really use them over here),
in the end it had to be MoneyGram. Finding shipping options wasnt easier... you need patience.

The knife comes with an excellent finish and cuts perfectly nice ootb. N690 stainless from Böhler
with 61HRC, mirror finish, custom saya.. all bog oak.

Pictures will follow later today from my phone when I have a quiet moment. Any questions please
contact me.

I am asking what I paid for (incl. taxes and fees), 480€/535$ plus shipping with Paypal.

Last edited:
E9534A90-9307-4DE9-A9F2-7A3C6E277BB1.jpeg
013AF93F-A6A7-4030-87D1-B4CD6570A3E2.jpeg
A6085135-4C09-4A36-B16F-140FC234F6BA.jpeg
BBCA6840-6C8C-4CE5-9C91-25D871F78970.jpeg

Will give you more info on the specs tomorrow when I‘m back in the office where I left it, ok?

Yes, Mr. Zakharov definitely knows what he's doing, they not only look good!

So here's some more info:

Total lengh 390mm, cutting edge 230mm, handle is 145mm taking the far off points.
Spine tapers from 3mm at the handle to 2.1 in the middle and something like a mil
1cm from the tip.

If there is anything else you need to know, gimme a shout.

PS: Also open for trades btw, I think I didnt mention that before... ;)

Cheers
Philipp

Sorry, was in a bit of a hurry yesterday!

Height is 59mm, balance point 4cm away from the handle towards the tip.
Very light and agile weighing in with 222gr.

If there is anything missing still hit me up...

Cheers!

Bump

Totally forgot about this sales post. Some knives have to go, 400€ plus shipping
thats a steal!

Ok, need money for crimbo, the kids got wishes. 400€ shipped EU wide, and since the current exchange rate is not in favor for people from the states I call it 475$US incl shipping to make it easier for you!

Latest posts

Back