210 and 225 ITK Limited sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are going out this week. The rest will follow shortly.

Hoss

Some are going out this week. The rest will follow shortly.

Hoss

You have a lot if fans out here Devin. Hope you're doing ok. Life is fragile, take care of yourself. Thanks for the update.

Hooray! Way to start the year on a good foot! Hope everything is OK with you and yours, and I'm in no rush for mine. Take your time.

A small set back, I have Pneumonia but should be better later this week. It's not serious and have been on antibiotics for almost a week now.

Hoss

A small set back, I have Pneumonia but should be better later this week. It's not serious and have been on antibiotics for almost a week now.

Hoss

Get well soon mate.

Yes, get well. That's the most important thing and the knives will wait.

Hoss

Sorry to hear Devin. Rest up and heal up! Pneumonia is very treatable today, but should be taken seriously.

I had Pneumonia when I was in the 6th grade and let me just say that it kicked my ass. I was in the hospital for a week and never was quite the same after that.

Feel better Devin, I often have the rockin pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu.

To stereopete

SO That explains how you look in your avatar pic... Another question answered. ;)

Devin,

I hope your feeling well, any updates, last we heard they were almost ready to ship?

Cheers,

Pete

Back