210 and 225 ITK Limited sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to one of these, Hoss. I have taken a spot off greasedbullet for 225mm one.

Can't believe I am getting a Devin and a Marko so close together!! :bliss:

Perhaps this is a really silly question, but can I get in on this order anytime soon? Or ever?

Looking to add a 3rd DT to my lineup. Thanks! (And get well Hoss!)

It's here - 210 just arrived! Gorgeous gorgeous work. I can't wait to put it through the paces. Thank you Devin for all of the hard work. Sorry for the poor photos - taken at work!
KnoJj0W.jpg

Km8y9Ry.jpg

pxPNjp8.jpg

Perhaps this is a really silly question, but can I get in on this order anytime soon? Or ever?

He seems to offer these occasionally, so there's probably a decent chance he'll do another one in the future. You just have to be lucky on timing. I remember one before where the ten slots were filled in about an hour. If you don't see the offer, you wait until the next one. Good luck.

It's here - 210 just arrived! Gorgeous gorgeous work. I can't wait to put it through the paces. Thank you Devin for all of the hard work. Sorry for the poor photos - taken at work!
KnoJj0W.jpg

Km8y9Ry.jpg

pxPNjp8.jpg

Reassuring! Congrats.

I would like to know that myself - still waiting................:knife:

Have any of these shipped yet?

Dammit man. You've reminded me that somewhere there's another knife with my name on it. I tend to forget about this one since Hoss is not trotting out new wares every week while eschewing work that is paid for.

Hope these get on track soon.

All handles are done and blades are at least profiled and heat treated. I've made only a few knives since these were started last year.

Hoss

Hope you're feeling a little better Devin. Appreciate the heads up.

I've bought two itk's on bst and sold one since this sign up. Just saying.

I've bought two itk's on bst and sold one since this sign up. Just saying.

It's not really an issue of wanting an ITK badly, otherwise I probably would have jumped on a BST option. I pre-paid for one of these in January 2014 and am curious of the status of them. Not angry, just want to know.

My goings on........

A couple of months ago I went to get a routine new set of orthotics. My tech decided to put some extra padding next to my toes,
which caused a blister to form between two toes,
which developed into an infection,
which developed into an ulcer,
which was treated with an iodine based dressing,
which I was very allergic to,
the infection was treated bactrim,
which caused my kidneys to start to fail.

I'm now doing well and almost done with treatment after they adjusted the meds and treatments. The orthotic producer is going to pay all of my out of pocket expences.

This time preventative medicine led to some real problems.

I apologize to everyone. We should be back at it this week.

Hoss

DT - damn that really, really sucks! But very happy to hear that you are on the mend! Thx for the update but your health is ultimately the most important to everyone here I'm sure! We knife nuts want to have you and your beautiful work around for a long, long time :doublethumbsup: to come!

Back