Are Miami Dolfins for Real?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some say you can't rule out
the defending Champs KC. Unless coaching is bad for the Ravens feel they are better team. Should be a good game. Their defense had CJ Shroud running for his life. Kind of what the Buc's with Brady did to
Mahomes in SB.

49's & Lionsaround be another good game.

Sf 49Ers Niners GIF by San Francisco 49ers
BANG BANG BABY

In NFC either Lions or SF would be a big story. Hope having Deebo back will help SF beat the Chefs. I can't believe how Ravens let Chefs win they have been kicking ass best teams. Excellent play calling both offense & defense by Chefs to beat Ravens in Baltimore.

Cowboys used to losing playoff games lmao I’m sure it’s no big deal. I imagine the Ravens are pretty devastated because they were a dominant 1 seed. Lions advanced farther than they have in like half a century so they should be proud and build on it. Playoff experience matters and the more you’re competing in the playoffs the better you become. Eagles fans are always a**holes so it’s only fitting they suffer a little bit.

Wanted Eagles to win SB
the year they beat Brady & Patriots.

Wanted rabble Tampa Bay wildcard to beat Chiefs. They did. I was bummed week before when TB beat a good Saints team. Brees playing with broken ribs.

Wanted Eagles to win SB
the year they beat Brady & Patriots.

Wanted rabble Tampa Bay wildcard to beat Chiefs. They did. I was bummed week before when TB beat a good Saints team. Brees playing with broken ribs.
Oh man it was so sad to see Brees career end with that game.
Brees had a rare mental toughness probably forged from being considered too short, benched for Rivers in San Diego and recovering from a broken shoulder that many thought (including Nick Saban) he’d never recover from.

Dunno which team/fans are more devastated from the playoffs—Lions, Eagles, Ravens, or Cowboys.
ME. IT IS MEEEEEE.

DIVISION RIVAL V REGIONAL RIVAL.

IN MY HOUSE.

Picture it. Your ex and your nemesis; in YOUR bed. The bed you made, and have to change after. You have to put his picture on one end of the room, and her pic on the other. While they wrestle around on your sheets.

I ain’t watchin’.

ME. IT IS MEEEEEE.

DIVISION RIVAL V REGIONAL RIVAL.

IN MY HOUSE.

Picture it. Your ex and your nemesis; in YOUR bed. The bed you made, and have to change after. You have to put his picture on one end of the room, and her pic on the other. While they wrestle around on your sheets.

I ain’t watchin’.
So does that mean you enjoyed the Jimmy G experience..?

It was Steve Spagnuolo that called defensive game that shut down Lamar Jackson. Chefs got a fast start didn't score any points second half still won the game. It's the improved defense of Kansas City
that got them to the SB.
For SF to win SB their defense must make disrupting plays. Can't let Mahommes scramble & pick them apart.

Here you only see San Francisco stickers & flags flying on pickup trucks.

It was Steve Spagnuolo that called defensive game that shut down Lamar Jackson. Chefs got a fast start didn't score any points second half still won the game. It's the improved defense of Kansas City
that got them to the SB.
For SF to win SB their defense must make disrupting plays. Can't let Mahommes scramble & pick them apart.

Here you only see San Francisco stickers & flags flying on pickup trucks.

Driving through Waimānalo on Kalanianaʻole Hwy there's a house that has a giant Chiefs flag out front, an insult to the eyes and senses.

Spags called a good game against the Ravens, but for me, the Ravens' OC left Lamar working too much from the pocket; Lamar didn't do what he does best, also had a very off game—runaround and improvise.

The two best teams are in the SB (Swifty Bowl) IMHO. Regular season achievements mean little during the playoffs.

63-San-Francisco-49ers-NFL-Pineapple-Hawaiian-Shirt.jpg

How are we doing folks? I’m expecting a shootout today. Saints unofficially hired Klint Kubiak as our new offensive coordinator (49ers QB coach) so this will be fun for me.
Now I could be wrong but it feels like in recent years the refs tend to keep the flags in their pockets more and just let the players play for the big game. If that’s true I wonder who that might benefit more, O line getting away with more holding or maybe DBs getting away with being touchy and grabby?
Jauan Jennings is at the end of his contract with the 49ers becomes a restricted free agent this offseason. I bet he does something extra ordinary to get a nice contract.
So often I’ve seen teams have a gift wrapped secret play or player they’ve been sitting on all year only to unleash for the big game because there’s no game tape to study. My favorite example was Shane Vereen for the Patriots in the Superbowl against Seattle. Vereen being an undersized pass catching RB was outshined in the regular season by LaGarrette Blount and rightfully so finishing the season with less than 400 yards on the ground and a tad over 400 receiving. Belicheck knew the legion of boom would wreck havoc on his receivers so just went an all out assault with rb screens. Vereen caught 11 passes many for first downs truly using the pass game to keep defenders from stacking the box while picking up first downs at a slow running game type pace. He got more catches than Edelman and more yards and catches than Gronk.

Back