Available knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1479825021.820266.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BNHSkr3lF9d/

250mm gyutohiki or short gyuto , 46mm tall , water quenched honyaki hitachi blue 2 , available for sale . This one will be quite reasonable compared to my customs , it will be around same level as my 52100s Handle is octagonal single piece of bog oak

I had a cancellation for a custom niolox knife , blade is heat treated , it was due within few months , pm me if interested

Last available knives for this year are 210mm honyaki gyuto in hitachi blue2 and honyaki tanto boning knife in hitachi blue2 , People who have been in the list and waiting will be given priority
, here is the video of honyaki boning knife during at quench
https://instagram.com/p/BNhNXMMlJxk/

Honyaki boning is of the market , its in the reject pile . I have 265mm on the edge honyaki W2 sujihiki instead

Available for sale , first knife of the year , 180mm raindrop Nakiri with raindrop mokume bolster , stabilised amboyna burl from outbacktimbers and a nickel spacer , crazy thin behind the edge
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1483278765.584815.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1483278802.138106.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1483278836.749310.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1483278866.669581.jpg

I have decided not to take any more custom orders , I will focus on finishing the ones I have committed to and reduce my waitlist to around 3 months before I take customs again . If you have expressed interest, paid deposit or asked me to get into list they are all good , I am working on them

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1483590362.869995.jpg
260mm honyaki suji in W2 , spalted curly Koa from burl source and blond horn with nickel spacers , available for sale

210mm honyaki blue gyuto is sold as well , thank you for your support , just the Nakiri is left

I have a 250mm sabatier profile integral Damascus San mai with hitachi blue 2 core western gyuto coming up soon , blade is almost done , just needs the handle

Rough pic of
Integral as requested by few , it is low layer cladding it will be around 250mm , need to measure exact dimensions, definitely over 50mm at the heel
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1485780502.214976.jpg

I will have a thin grind honyaki gyuto forged from blue 2 coming up soon , 235mm at the edge , quite pointy tip , quite good hamon for a blue steel

Curious I am! Can't wait to see pics! Western or wa? What materials will you use for the handle?

Haven't decided on wa or western, thinking about using matched Tasmanian Blackwood for the handle and the saya , any suggestions ?

Tasmanian Blackwood is good, hidden tang western with maybe brass or copper? Matching saya sounds like a good idea, as well. Keep on keepin on, brother. DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

This one will be ready today , I will etch it deeper and take better pics
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1489021930.146825.jpg

Back