Available knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intriged by the possibility of some 270s coming up.

If I have any ready made knives they are 99% be smaller than 240mm , what I have posted and will post were meant to be 260mm ( took 5 blades to make the specs btw) during grinding I had to make them smaller . By the time you realise the blade is almost finished but doesn't meet the specs best thing to do is just keep working on it and finish it . If I leave them for later they bug and distract me big time

If I have any ready made knives they are 99% be smaller than 240mm , what I have posted and will post were meant to be 260mm ( took 5 blades to make the specs btw) during grinding I had to make them smaller . By the time you realise the blade is almost finished but doesn't meet the specs best thing to do is just keep working on it and finish it . If I leave them for later they bug and distract me big time

Yeah, that makes sense.

This one is available
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495511181.137546.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495511197.198850.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1495511215.605907.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BUa44p4F5nV/

Along with Sydney knife show prep I am doing a handful of gyutos to offer as ready made knives , they will have quite pointy and bit raised tips like masamoto Ks , blue2 honyaki, w2 honyaki r2 sanmai , r2 Damascus San mai and monosteel pm ... [emoji109][emoji380] all 250mm stay tuned my friends

Along with Sydney knife show prep I am doing a handful of gyutos to offer as ready made knives , they will have quite pointy and bit raised tips like masamoto Ks , blue2 honyaki, w2 honyaki r2 sanmai , r2 Damascus San mai and monosteel pm ... [emoji109][emoji380] all 250mm stay tuned my friends
This sounds exciting!

Wow. That handle. That bolster. Cool.

Oh yeah, nice looking blade too.

Can't see much of a hamon or lamination line in the pics (I find the hamon especially can be a bugg** to catch in photos though). Blue 2 honyaki or 52100 mono maybe?

EDIT: Just found the IG page- it's blue 2 honyaki, dyed maple bur handle from raindrop mokume, g10 and copper spacer.

These are the blades remaining after the show , 220mm boning /filet knife , 2 boning knives in sg2 Damascus San mai and the cow sword
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1502014836.572195.jpg

Back