Breast Cancer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news indeed Chris. Very glad that she's pulling through, and that you've shown the strength and love that she needs to help her fight this. Nice work, on both your parts.

Cheers,

-Josh

DONE!!!!!
Final surgery completed last Monday. All pathology reports came back negative. She's done and on the mend. It's so great to be done. No more treatment or surgery or anything.
I guess she now falls in the "Survivor" category.

Thanks again to everyone for all the thoughts, prayers, well-wishes and encouraging messages and PM's. These kind of things helped out my wife(yes, she was touched by everyone's concern)and helped me out incredibly as well.
KKF is very important to me, and I apologize if I may take it more personally than some. This is one of the reasons why.
Life goes on!

I am glad she is done with it. My mother in law had it lasy year and it was scary for us , can't imagine what you have gone through ! Best wishes to you and to your family

Hell yeah!!!!

Amazing news, and a great start to my work day!

That is awesome Chris!!! I have been meaning to pm you lately to check on progress. That is fantastic news.

So glad to hear that! Hope you will celebrate appropriately!

Stefan

Back