Contest - Win a Surprise WA Re-handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'll throw my hat in the ring if it ain't too late

Sakai Yusuke White Steel 210 suji
IMAG0354.jpg

Random.org says the winning post is number 83.
Congratulations CanadianMan
Get your knife all packaged up and ready to ship.
I will send a PM later with the address to send it to.

Awesome! Congrats Trev!!!

Amazing prize, Mark and Mike!

I sure hope CanadianMan likes purple, orange and green.
:shocked3:
Just teasing. We will keep it classy looking.
But......he won't know what he is getting until the knife comes back.
So there will be that little bit of doubt.
Bwaa Haaa Haaa!

This is an awesome prize/giveaway and congrats to the winner! I'll be looking forward to see the surprise handle.

Thank you so much Mark and Mike!!! Purple used to be my favourite colour, so i think that combination would be cool if i was 6 years old again lol
I can't wait to see what the end product is going to be, Thanks again

Good vibes out to the materials and labor donors here.
Wonderful GAW contest....

Congrats CM !

Congrats Trev, nice, I will get to see this handle in action at work. I almost feel like I won and I didn't even enter :doublethumbsup:
Thanks Mark and Mike for doing this, great idea for a contest!

Congrats CanadianMan!
Thanks to Mark and Mike for an awesome contest.
I'm kinda disappointed Cutty didn't win though. I was hoping to turn him to the dark side.
To quote Snoop Dogg : "Pimps up, Ho's down. If dat ***** can't swim, she's bound to drizz-ownn"

Congrats to CM! Whew, I'm relieved it wasn't Zwiefel's beaut.

Heh....me too, a little. Got a Nakiri with a Stefan handle in transit, so going to have a fancy handle soon anyway!

Also, Taz is doing a custom western , non-ho (does that make it a pimp?), Handle out of laminate material.

Congrats to CanadianMan! I'm assuming that isnt anything like PiltdownMan!

Cool, congrats to all.
Good contest guys.
Thank you Mark and Mike.

The Knife has bein sent!! Along with another one of mine and two of Adam's (cookinstuff), hopefully Mike will have some free time in the near future to do some other handles

I am cleaning up a new batch of stabilized wood right now (100+lbs)
I will be selecting some real good pieces for your handle and probably mail them to Mike tomorrow.

Thank You Everyone for taking part in the contest. I enjoyed myself.
BTW:
I think someone should make one of those Australian hats for CuttySharp with a bunch of dead Ho knockoffs.

Can't you cut up bits of ho wood and make them into a hat like Australian people wear?
hatwithcorks.jpg

BTW: I think someone should make one of those Australian hats for CuttySharp with a bunch of dead Ho knockoffs.

You don't fool me, Mark. I know exactly what would happen. No sooner would the hat be made then someone would be sending it to you for the ho to be replaced with spalted-something, camel bone and micarta spacers. ;)

... Maybe at least we could try out your new cascara sagrada. Octagonal please.

The Knife has bein sent!! Along with another one of mine and two of Adam's (cookinstuff), hopefully Mike will have some free time in the near future to do some other handles

Congratulations! Good stuff.

It took me a long time picking out the wood to use for CanadianMan's handle.
I kept changing my mind.
In the end I picked out two different contrasting woods that have been popular with both the conservatives and the crazy people.
The handle will be different than any I have ever seen here or elsewhere.

Here is what I am sending to Mike tomorrow.
002-36.jpg

Mike, remember not to show anyone. Nobody else get's to see what we come up with until CanadianMan gets the knife back and posts his photos.

Will do Mark. I got the knife in from Canada today.

Im so excited!! Can't wait to get my new handle:doublethumbsup:

Back