• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 265mm Michael Rader Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in contact with the mod team about the best way to proceed with this, I have also spoken to both Michael & Chris who are both excited about the project. I'll post here when we have a plan

Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Whatever happens I don't think there are losers here. Some threads make me hate the internet. This was just the opposite.

Count me in for $20 -honoured to help out someone who is so selfless with his time and actions.

I have been in contact with the mod team about the best way to proceed with this, I have also spoken to both Michael & Chris who are both excited about the project. I'll post here when we have a plan

Kudos to you Huw for getting this rolling. What a feel-good thing! And, well deserved Chris!

Chris hooked me up with a PIF knife, so would love to give back. In for $20 if and when it happens

Then lets get Chris on Michael's list? We can't let a little road block like "the knife isn't for sale" to slow down our momentum of karma. Right?

Chris wouldn't let it happen to us, in fact, that when he's at his best, when someone is at their worst. If I can assist this process in any way other than a contributor I'm willing.

I look forward to a chance to show Chris how much his efforts are respected and appreciated. I'd like to shake his hand too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back