• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 265mm Michael Rader Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is so sweet, if iceman were okay with it, would there be a good way to collect funds? volunteering a vendor here (lefty?) to hold onto them?

I've been a member for about a year and a half. During this time I've been blown away on many occasion by what Chris has offered up at no cost to help another out. And I'm sure I've missed just as many occasion during this same time period.
Put me down for $20 as well. This guy certainly deserves it. Plus, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night or no longer consider myself a proper chap if I didn't help bring Chris one step closer to his Soul Mate!
Cheers!

I am trying to work something out with the seller for myself, but that being said I will throw $40 in, $20 I keep forgetting to Chris for postage, and another $20 cause he deserves it.

If this is going to work then I won't be able to resist being a part of it. Count me in for twenty as well.

Cheers

Nobrainer, I'd chip in $20 as well.

Stefan

Yup, for all the unbelievable cool/good things Chrs does (for just about any whom ask) on this forum. Put me down for $20.00 :plus1: :goodpost:

I think this is really going to happen....

Chris, you never got back to me about throwing ya a few bucks for the shipping on the PIF you sent me.

So, I owe you anyways, plus interest. I'm in for $20 :)

Sure as shite, this man deserves it.

This is awesome.

gofundme.com

Could we just send the money as a gift to Iceman on paypal? Though I think it's better to wait until the goal has been reached, or something close to it.

Of course this wasn't Iceman's plan when he listed this knife--don't want to get in the way of a straight-out sale, if that's his preference.

(But who doesn't love the spirit of what's going on here?!?)

I will do a 20....It's nice to spread that good Karma around!!

You have to love this forum and all the quality people around here. I do not even know Chris, but he sounds like someone who needs a Rader! If his wife won't let him, then we will! Count me in for $20. Nice to meet you btw! - Anthony

I'm in for 20. And if I hit the powerball, I'll buy you the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back