Gray Kunz Spoons

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad. I thought you were looking for Kunz which JB Prince also sell with silly shipping charges.
JBP does have free shipping over $49 if you need anything else to go with your badass egg spoon...
Ok,there ya go.I might have to think of something else I need then.This might be fun.;)

Well,so much for that idea.It would cost me almost $15 for a $19 spoon for them to send it to Ohio from New York.That ain't going to happen. Didn't they ever hear about USPS ?

JB Prince has free shipping on orders over $49. I never seem to have a problem figuring out how to spend $49 at JB Prince, though I'll admit that there have been times when I've had to get inventive.

Well,so much for that idea.It would cost me almost $15 for a $19 spoon for them to send it to Ohio from New York.That ain't going to happen. Didn't they ever hear about USPS ?

freesshipping is only $49... store is easy to spend the money...;)

edit: see above!

freesshipping is only $49... store is easy to spend the money...;)
This forum is filled with evil people who mention websites I've never heard of, and then innocently go and look at, and then require me to take out a second mortgage…

I’m actually placing an order this week, DM me what you want and I’ll add it onto mine and just usps it to you

Latest posts

Back