in support of Jason Collins

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off you can have dependents and be single - so just get to makin' some babies and support them and you are good to go with the tax breaks, plus then you can claim head of household and get even more breaks.

I agree with Chris, do you really want to start practicing abstinence and get married?

Equal rights under the law. That's it. No one loses anything, some just gain what most already have.

First-year students at the Purdue Vet School were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow.
They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor.

The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal's body."
For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth.

"Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation.
I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger.
Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

you need to get married first and then learn to be miserable just like the rest of us.

That's kinda like what Dave Chappelle said. Gay people deserve the right to be as miserable as married straight people haha.

First off you can have dependents and be single - so just get to makin' some babies and support them and you are good to go with the tax breaks, plus then you can claim head of household and get even more breaks.

I agree with Chris, do you really want to start practicing abstinence and get married?

No amount of tax breaks account for the expense of children. I agree with Chris too, I just rationalize the lack of tax benefits as freedom tax. :) To each his/her own!

I always wondered what it would take for a no-name bench warmer with garbage stats to get just 15 minutes of serious media attention. I figured it would take no less than murder or illegal betting against your own team. I will add this one to the list.

Back