kkf fantasy football 2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, you'd think that with Chuckles providing a custom Kramer to the this year's league winner people would be all over this trying to be the 12th team.

I totally missed this thread and forgot about the KKF league until I logged in for my other league. If there is a remaining spot I would love to be in.

Right now we are at 9 teams. I'll probably close it at ten so if you are sitting on an invite respond quickly.

It is between mc2442, Godslayer, and rogue108 for the 10th spot.

It won't let me lol, it says the league is full? NM I think I figured it out

Alright!! We are good to go with 12 teams.

Draft is tonight 10pm EST.

Draft order is set one hour before the draft. Good luck everybody!!

Scoring is the same as last year. if anybody else has opinions on waivers now is the time.

Could do worse for an autodraft, definite potential!

Looking at the rosters this morning, it looks like all the teams will be competitive "on any given Sunday". I don't feel super great about my team, but I don't feel that bad either.

I set up the waivers as 'move to last after claim'. That means it is not based on record and when you get someone off of waivers your priority goes to last. I hope that is alright. It is what Panda suggested earlier in the thread, so take it out on him if you are against it!

That's a good way to do waivers. It's the most equitable.

I'll just leave this here and duck out of the back door....

21318478721_7224cf5579_o.jpg

Kaepernick and Julio need to pull this one out for me!

Back