kkf fantasy football 2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knerd your in the playoffs. Two weeks per matchup. And if you could do me a favor and score some points this week it would be great. I am in the third week of a tense matchup with Panda and it would be helpful if somebody that made the playoffs would score enough points to make it look like they deserve to be there!

Yeah, well maybe if my players stopped getting injured in the first half of the game... Right now I have five players listed as questionable.
Not that everyone else hasn't had similar problems this year.

Who would've thought that a team with a 7-5-1 record would be winning the championship round, at least as of now.:rofl2:

Not if I can help it. But I'm wondering which of my players will fail to show up this week. Then, as of today I have three players listed as questionable and one went on IR. Makes who I'll choose to play easier.

Maybe I'm a little grumpy, but not a fan of the playoff settings. Played Craig 4 times this season because of it......he beat me one of the games and knocked me out of the playoffs. 3 out of 4 ain't bad, just not feeling the 2 week playoff versus a team.

Maybe I'm a little grumpy, but not a fan of the playoff settings. Played Craig 4 times this season because of it......he beat me one of the games and knocked me out of the playoffs. 3 out of 4 ain't bad, just not feeling the 2 week playoff versus a team.

:plus1: AGREED!!

My starting RBs are Abdullah and Tim Hightower. Pretty wild. But hey, anything can happen in the playoffs as the NY Giants have proved in the past.

Craig I'm looking forward to the playoffs like you said anything could happen. When the Giant's came in from wildcard spot to win it all their defense was playing inspired in the playoffs.

Good luck on Sunday, Craig. I think it's a toss up. If I win, though, do I get a free meal? :hungry:

Congrats Craig. :doublethumbsup:

Thanks to everybody for playing this year. This league was very closely matched accross the board and I really enjoyed it.

Notes for next year:

One week playoffs.
Tie breakers or fractional scoring in place for the regular season and playoffs.
Maybe a buy in if it gets organized more than a day before the draft.

what was i from first to last this year? terrible showing by me, last year I was the waiver master, this year not sure how many moves I made?

vontaze burfict is my new favorite player, lol. this looming end of football is depressing time though. what am i going to be excited about for rest of the year??

He costed the bengals the game. Well him and pacman jones did.

Back