kkf fantasy football 2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ol Colin didn't do it for me. Julio did better than I expected, but it was still not quite enough.

Sucks to be me, Matt Bryant and 17 points got me a 107-107 tie, of course after I left Roddy White on the bench............FML

Anyone here do Fan Duel. I look at their commercials looks like it's for suckers. Unless perhaps you have a high % guessing the future.

Don't feel bad about Roddy White. He didn't score a single point.

LOL, this was last week, Roddy White had 8.40 points.............He pulled the Goose Egg against the Giants This week..........fml

my team sux, but last year I did start off 0-3 and then won the whole shabang

Lowest total week 1, highest total (even with my highest scoring QB, RB and TE on the bench) week 2. The Fates are a fickle bunch.

While I was at home watching my fantasy team get crushed by Panda my wife was at home depot and had this conversation with the guy working.

Him: can I help you find something?

Her: yeah, I'm looking for some caulk.

Him: ahem, um, it's, over here.

Her: thanks, I've been meaning to get some for awhile and just haven't gotten around to it.

Him: no response.

She works in a pro kitchen so I have no doubt she was able to so this with a dead straight face. Why do chef's love making people uncomfortable so much?

Anyway, back to football and a tough fantasy season so far.

Jamaal Charles is available...

The way the Ravens are going, we'll get the number 1 pick next draft. :(

I am just sucking in this league. Two of the hottest running backs from the 2nd half of last season, Anderson and Hill, have done next to nothing this year and are being outplayed by players that were regulated to complementary positions last year. 2 early picks wasted.....sigh.

I got Haloweened and forgot to update my damn roster. Left Colston on my bench and no damn kicker!

Colston got 25 points. That would have meant I beat Craig.

Which is why he was on the bench to begin with. I just set an alarm on my phone for wednesday night to set my ******* team up for the weekend.

What the H is going on with the ESPN site? There is a game today and it says I'm playing Craig again-for the 3rd week in a row!
I don't have any players going tonight, but I hope no one gets screwed!

lead the league in points in my other league, only to get knocked out 1st rnd due to andy dalton injury. i literally could have started any other qb and won. $@#%#^$^@#%@#%@#%@# i get to beat knerd for 5th spot though, :D.

Back