Knives Available for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marko would you like to clean your inbox? :D

Not just my KKF inbox, but my shop as well. Clean and organize. Help is welcome!
I have been clearing my inbox in small increments, obviously not keeping up with incoming mail. In the future, please contact me on email (contact form from my site) if the inbox be full.

See link in my signature.

M

275mm Suji in 52100 w/ Arizona Ironwood burl handle

Height at the heel 44mm
Length on the edge 275mm
Overall length - 435mm
Thickness at the spine over the heel - 3mm
Thickness at the spine half way - 2mm
Thickness 2" from the tip - 1.65mm
Thickness 10mm from the tip -.85mm
Handle- octagonal, Arizona Desert Ironwood burl, buffalo horn, nickel silver spacer. Handle has been rough-ground but not fine sanded and polished yet Hence a bit dull look.
Weight 200g

This suji is heat treated for ease of sharpening and keen edge. Edge retention is very good.

It is ground symmetrically and has excellent food release.

$465 takes it. Shipping and insurance are included in the price. For international buyers there will be a surcharge to cover actual shipping cost.

A custom saya can be arranged.

Thanks for looking and happy upcoming 4th of July.

Marko

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

That looks very nice, Marko. Also seems tall enough to be an all arounder.

Thanks folks. I am going to finish handle tomorrow morning and put an edge on it and maybe make a video of food release and some meat carving.

If paid by check, price will be discounted by 3% (paypal fees).

M

Beautiful, as usual. Hope the hand is better and enjoy the 4th.

Son of a *****....why do I always miss my most desired things by a day.

Watch your back Dave

The knife is sold.

It went to the first person to contact me. Thank you for interest.

M

52100 180mm petty w/ ironwood handle. 60-61RC.

Offered as practice knife (no maker's mark), as I ended regrinding and refinishing it.

$220 shipped.

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

Must pay rent... Must pay rent... Must pay rent... Must pay rent...

Gratz Rick

Last edited:
I didn't see this until now. :sad0:
Gratz Rick.

The knife sold pending funds. Rick was first to contact, so an email will be on the way shortly.

I was asked about practice knives on email a short while back. These are knives I made for practice, or ended regrinding from my customs for one reason or another. These are not seconds, but most of the time they are thinner than my custom. Most have earlier heat treatment, so wear resistance will be less than on my current customs, but they should sharpen and debur easily and should hold edge reasonably well.

Ultimately, they are good knives, and I am happy to offer them at a steep discount, as I despise waste.

There will be few more coming up for sale, petties, gyutos and sujis.

Thanks,

M

Back