Let's see your tattoos!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO!!! you guys are too funny!!

Heres one I had done a few years back of a fighter I made. :) I plan on adding a half open folder to the inside of my bicep. ? and finishing the sleeve. My entire back is also one BIG tattoo. more then 80 hrs of ink to complete. Ill try and get a good pics and post it up!!

attachment.php

tattoo 011.jpg

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo probably since I was about 15 (25 now) but never did, even though for about the last 5 years I've had exactly the same idea for what I would get. I train Brazilian Ju Jitsu and pretty much everyone has loads of tattoos and I think that makes me want one more. The thing is, the thing I think I want is in Kanji and I've never had it confirmed 100% it's what I think it says

Post it here and you will find out!

A few new ones i did saturday.
2011-11-05_21-04-06_484.jpg

2011-11-05_21-05-42_236.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures, they came from my cell phone.

I've always been a proponent of virgin skin. Although I knew I'd get one sooner or later. Another bucket list thing I guess. Then it comes down to what the hell do you put permenently on your body? Women come and go, dogs come and go.

I'll always have my daughter. BTW, congrats Mike.

tattoo3.jpg

Nice. If I got one, I'd do the same thing.

What's wrong with that? Have you ever seen her?

I never talk about anybody's daughter when they have more guns and knives then I do.

n33308887_32511215_8338.jpg

Pic just after I got mine about 4 years back.

I posted it in another thread but my last one is a ring inspired by Dels work.

cb8f99b1.jpg

I know the Fat Ram's guys...Well i know of them anyway. Worked a few shows with them. Salty, very nice, clean work,,,Still say i get to do the next one :) Colin...Finger's feel great huh? I have my left hand/fingers done...sucked pretty good. I was hoping that some more people would post in here...I have some new ones that i did that i want to post...Wish i had some new work on me...too busy and broke to get tattooed lol.

Two problems I have with them--some are stunningly beautiful, but some just....aren't. With my luck I'd catch the artist on an off day and be stuck with something I hated. The most beautiful tattoo I've ever seen made me think about one--then I met someone with one by the same artist that just didn't look good at all.

Second-don't know if this is still the case, but it used to be if you had tattoos you couldn't be an organ donor. Worth checking out if you're getting ink and considering leaving someone replacement parts. (I have a frankenknee--organ donors are the BEST!)

Starting to get old lady thinning of the hair--if it gets too bad, I might get a garland of flowers or something and shave it off all together.

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0364-1.jpg

Time and money... really need to finish my arms so I can get on to other projects...

I know the Fat Ram's guys...Well i know of them anyway. Worked a few shows with them. Salty, very nice, clean work,,,Still say i get to do the next one :) Colin...Finger's feel great huh? I have my left hand/fingers done...sucked pretty good. I was hoping that some more people would post in here...I have some new ones that i did that i want to post...Wish i had some new work on me...too busy and broke to get tattooed lol.

Elbow much worse, I'd give up government intel over that again. Come to NY I got a chest, shoulder and back piece I need done.

At thanksgiving my grandma said something about getting a tattoo....she is gonna be 90 in July.....i told her if she got one i wold get one to match at the same time.....i asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted a 90 tatooed .....i think it'd be awesome to get a matching tat with my grandma......any ideas on like a stylized 90 or another idea?.....it'd have to be something small for nanny.....i don't know how much pain a 90 yea old can take.....Ryan

Give me a little while, i will happily sketch a few things up for you :) Awesome story :) Colin, i will let you know as soon as i get oout to NY, been meaning to do a show there :D

Give me a little while, i will happily sketch a few things up for you :) Awesome story :) Colin, i will let you know as soon as i get oout to NY, been meaning to do a show there :D

You know The resturant I own is a hotel :idea2:

Latest posts

Back