Let's see your tattoos!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you implying a room set aside for tattooing purposes? ... perhaps catered tattoo sessions? I'll do the 3 hr drive up to NY in a heartbeat.

Are you implying a room set aside for tattooing purposes? ... perhaps catered tattoo sessions? I'll do the 3 hr drive up to NY in a heartbeat.

No I was thinking if he came to me it would be easer then me going to him. But catered tattoo sessions does sound like a great idea.

DSC00425.jpg

I didn't want a typical koi. Took a while to decide on this one. :)( looks like a bass in this pic but I promise in person it's a koi)

Great. I just e-mailed Watanabe about a Koi on a kiritsaku, and have been giving thought to getting a Dremel and engraving my owm mermaid on my cleaver!!! I ought to take a photo of my Hax 1% ink and post it!!! Don,t get me wrong, ya'lls tats are cool,but I dont know if I want the same images cuttig into my food now!!! :shocked3:

Hax CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

No I was thinking if he came to me it would be easer then me going to him. But catered tattoo sessions does sound like a great idea.

Damn...Now you have me thinking...Dave will have to drive over also, so i can tattoo his bean :D I think i might contact you say early spring and maybe we can really set something up :)

Figured i would share my latest. Everyone wants a welding instructor like this :D
2012-02-15_20-56-38_344.jpg

I'd consider, if they were not permanent. What if I don't like it anymore. Besides, skin changes, colors change, etc... Nah.. Not for me. I've seen folks blow very substantial amount of hard earned moneys and pain to get rid of them...

OW! Sparks, SPARKS, OW! That looks worse than frying bacon nekkid.

Ha! It is not on me, it is one i did on a client yesterday. It is on his left arm, elbow to top of shoulder. We are doing a fabrication/cars/pinup sleeve on him. Will have a new one to show on this guy in a few weeks. I am pretty happy with how this one turned out :D Here soon, i will gets pics of some of the paintings i am currently working on.

This is my collection of ink on my right arm. I have incorporated two of my favorite things, SCUBA diving and the Simpsons. Each fish has been on the Simpsons and each fish is a place I have gone SCUBA diving. Minus the U of C cowfish. I got that one for my long struggle trying to get my Degree. I have two more planned and getting them inked on April 2. Looking forward to i

IMG_1757.jpg

#1 Blinky as a SCUBA diving flag

IMG_1767.jpg

#2 Canadian Fighting Hellfish

Squid.jpg

#3 Cuban Squid

Stingray.jpg

#4 Grand Cayman Stingray

P1010641.jpg

#5 Hungarian Shark

P1010639.jpg

#5 Hungarian Shark

P1010642.jpg

#5 Hungarian Shark

P1010865.jpg

#6 University of Calgary Cowfish

No pics existing, but the motif of the four angels was used around the forearm 587774f.jpg

I think that might be acceptable. Pics or it didn't happen? :)

No pics existing, but the motif of the four angels was used around the forearm View attachment 4584
This just looks real intriguing.

Rottman, if not too invasive, could you post a pic of the finished work on your arm ?

At your convenience of couse... I am a patient guy. :D

Latest posts

Back