MH Passarround - Nakiri 173x63mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinhuber

Maker of Knives, lover of Rectangles
Reaction score
Hello everybody.
Since ARM just ended and everybody is now more used to use Rectangles, i have decided to take one of my latest production Knives and do my first KKF PA.

I am trying to do more Monosteel knives, since i like them a lot and i have tryed a few things lately.
A little more budgetfriendly (arround 320€ + VAT) knives for the everyday user, and i want some meanings!

The PA Knife:
Nakiri 173x62mm
Steel: 1.2419 (in our test phase right now, like it as far, got 2 knives made from it and seems quiet good)
Grind: Convex, workhorse
Handle: Bogoak Ferrule, MH stabilised Masur Birch
Weight: 259g
(picture follow soon)

The Rules:
- Value is 320€ + VAT, if somebody breaks it or damages it you will have to buy it / pay the fixing (I heard that MH isnt that expencive with fixing **** 🤣 )
- Each user has to check the knife at arrival and before sending it further for damages and please be honest, mistakes can happen, nobody is perfect :D
- Use it for what it was made, its not a screwdriver! ( i dont think i have to tell people but i will do....just in case..)
- i dont want it to be a year long PA so i would like it to be under 7 days from person to person (5 days use, 2 day shipping)
- About 10 Peoples/Users +-
- I will do a EU first, after i can do a US PA too, after a small Check up with me at the Shop.
- Each User is responible for Safe packageing and Shipping! I will provide a Saya for it. (leather or wood)
- The Shipper is responsible for any loss, damage or theft.
- Sharpening is allowed, for people who are able to sharpen! Please dont scratch the hell out of it 😅🤣

So if youre intrested hit me up!
If possible i want to start it in about 1-2 weeks!
45440400ya.jpg
45440401lw.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I would definitely like to partake, US.

Recommend against shipping to humid places in USA summer in a leather saya.

If March had not made me fall in love with my current nakiris to the point where I can't imagine wanting another, I'd be in. As it is, I will leave it to others, and wait eagerly to read any reports they may post.

Last edited:
Back