Ming Tsai's new knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is true, but Tojiro is about a gazillion times better quality and durable compared to the Ming Tsai crap.

How could MT endorse this kind of quality and pretend its good and durable stuff, whilst it is not? MT is endorsing a lie whilst HB is endorsing stuff which at least has some pro's to it.

Yeah, the biggest thing I take fact with is that he essentially isn't being truthful, as you can see the different techniques he uses, like when cutting the potato, straight push cut with the chef's knife, while he starts with a slice when using his "knife".

Oh well.

Yeah, the biggest thing I take fact with is that he essentially isn't being truthful, as you can see the different techniques he uses, like when cutting the potato, straight push cut with the chef's knife, while he starts with a slice when using his "knife".

Oh well.
+1, totally agree.

Ming Tsai is a sell out, whilst Heston is endorsing. Two different things :)

Oh My God! Now everybody who participate in an infomercial/commercial is a sell out. Come on people get real :-(

Oh My God! Now everybody who participate in an infomercial/commercial is a sell out. Come on people get real :-(

I think there is a difference between endorsing a product you would never use because of poor quality. And endorsing something that he would use if not on a regular basis then sometimes. Endorsing something means that you put your name and reputation to it ie. I thinks this is great. This is different to acting in a commercial.

Back