My knives, Markin Andrei.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the detailed review, feedback is very important to me, it is the feedback from the users of my knives that help me improve my knives.
I forgot to mention that a paring knife (2000grit) is worse sharpened than a gyuto (8000-10000grit), this is done intentionally, because when peeling vegetables and other fine work with a knife, the thumb often touches the cutting edge and is easily injured in this way.
Makes much sense Andrei. Still it is sharp enough :) In a paring knife comfort in hand is key and this one is ultra confy. Very happy with it.

Cheers.

Hello everyone🙂!
I have been thinking about making such a knife for a long time, and fortunately for me, one of my customers approved my idea 🙂.
This knife is not quite ordinary; professional chefs used such knives back in Tsarist Russia.
Blade 52100 63HRC 300/60/7mm. cutting edge thickness variable 0.1-0.3mm. thicker cutting edge on the heel of the blade for rougher work. A third of the knife from the tip is moderately flexible with a thin spine, the rest of the blade is rigid with a pronounced distal cone.

that's a really cool one.

how is the shipping situation right now? is it generally possible to ship to usa? just curious.

Hello everyone, I decided to make another reconstruction of the old knife, I was not precise in manufacturing, I wanted to keep the old design and my vision of a good knife.
This is a knife of the Soviet period around the middle of the twentieth century, as a rule, cooks used such a knife.

Really gorgeous profile, heel and bolster. Feels like one of the few westerns I’d really like

Back