New prebuy stainless paring knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last paring knife in my last post is available for sale right now, this was my one spare in the last batch, and this knife lost the makers mark in the process of finishing. Pm me if you are interested. The handle material is some of marks curly koa. :viking:
Thanks,
Del

The last paring knife in my last post is available for sale right now, this was my one spare in the last batch, and this knife lost the makers mark in the process of finishing. Pm me if you are interested. The handle material is some of marks curly koa. :viking:
Thanks,
Del

Spf

Loving this knife, it's my new poly bag knife on line. It's also very comfortable for in hand work.

I'm going to add to the chorus of people who like this knife. I really like the feel of it, and I have been on the lookout for a stubbier paring knife for some time. It is great for coring fruits and tomatoes, and it has even gotten a fair amount of cheese use.

k.

Used mine yesterday to core out a half case of tomatoes. Worked great! Less flex than when I use a petty.

-AJ

Just to give you guys an update, I spent last weekend in northen new york for a show I do there every year. Had a blast as usual and as usual it took me a few days to get back into the swing of things. I am now and have some stuff done to prove it :viking:

100_1153.jpg100_1154.jpg100_1155.jpg100_1156.jpg100_1157.jpg100_1159.jpg

Black ash, maple,buckeye,amboynia, and curly koa
also more blades heat treated
The amboynia is available for sale, its one I finished and too to the show last weekend. Plus no one has taken that handle option and I figured I would finish one to show(or keep for myself :D ) The maple is available as well.

Thanks,
Del

Del, let me know if amboyna Parer is spoken for. Dimensions?

Agree with son. Damy buckeye....thanks del

My buckeye arrived today. The pictures don't do it justice. I look forward to destemming 5 gallons of tomatoes with it this weekend. And it needs to be told, Del is the quickest on production and delivery of anyone I've dealt with, no exceptions. Thank you!

Thanks guys, to me it sometimes feels like things are moving at a snails pace, and some days I feel disgusted at the amount of work I did that day, I almost always feel that I could have got a little more done.
So, I finished a few more today, a pair in buckeye, one in black ash, and a pair in bog oak from mark for the same customer, first time working with it and its some strange stuff.
Also one in damascus with ironwood, and this one is up for grabs $180 shipped to the first "I'll take it"

I had another special request while I was working with the AEB-L for a scalpel, so I snapped a pic of that as well.
I'll be sending pms for the rest of these shortly.
Thanks,
Del

I am working on a few other things of interest that I will be posting later this week

View attachment 10360View attachment 10361View attachment 10362View attachment 10363View attachment 10364View attachment 10365

Attachments

• 100_1168.jpg
    100_1168.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_1167.jpg
    100_1167.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1166.jpg
    100_1166.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1165.jpg
    100_1165.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1164.jpg
    100_1164.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1163.jpg
    100_1163.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 64
you know, I have one that is from the civil war era that looks very similar to these. It is one of my favorite paring knives.

son's knives 005.jpg

Del, this may be a dumb question but is the damy stainless.

Oh, I know. I'm just getting antsy, I have many little projects I've been waiting on from many people and this one is probably going to arrive first. So I'm getting excited to finally have something to open , that's for me.lol

How are these coming, Del? I need a new knife soon, I currently only have one knife in my possession.

Son,
You will have yours soon, I am working on it today, should be done tomorrow or Friday. It's going slow for me today, broke my damn finger last night wrestling with the dog. You don't realize how useful they are until you have one you can't use.
Del

Not in a hurry, heal first my friend. I'm just giving all my makers a hard time. I'm bored

Back