Stefan's Stefan Keller's Knife Collection Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are 5 more Stefan handles mounted onto brand new knives that will be headed off to Germany to Stefan's friends.

P10100055.JPG
P10100088.JPG

Now to get his family set up! :)

I am deeply touched reading all this... My sincere condolences to Stefan‘s family.

I have only good memories when thinking of Stefan. His devotion will be missed.

I have yet to find blades for these 2 handles made by Stefan:

39343152ko.jpeg

39343153gv.jpeg

I can’t find words now...
What do you guys think, shall I put the lower one one my KU (iron) Watanabe???

40408937pa.jpeg

Hi folks, I just wanted to update and let everyone know that I still have more knives and misc items of Stefan's to sell. I've been putting this off through the holidays and now the nasty weather but I really need to get this stuff sold and wrap this project up for Stefan's family so stayed tuned! ;)

I've just spent a few days mounting some of Stefan's 2nd quality handles onto new Japanese knives that will he going out to Stefan's family. I only have one more to go that's for a close friend of his and then all his handles are gone. :(

But, I do still have some knives and gear of his to sell and I plan on listing them soon.

These 4 knives are headed off to Stefan's family in Germany. The handles came from Stefan's 2nd quality pile.

Stefan wouldn't sell these handles, and we'd only honor his intentions here, yet we thought that they were too nice to toss so they were offered to his family and then mounted to new Japanese knives so that they could actually be used as intended.

The top knife shown will go to Stefan's parents. The handle is made from Stefan's favorite wood (koa) and combined with two of his other favorites components - vintage (pre-1940's Bakelite and buffalo horn).

The handles were left as we found them - no modifications done whatsoever - Stefan's handiwork is what's seen and felt. I hope that his family enjoys these knives for years to come. It was my pleasure doing my little part in making this happen.

Stefan_Keller_Handles1.JPG
Stefan_Keller_Handles2.JPG

Good karma happening here. Will be looking forward to the future listings! This effort is inspirational, Dave.

I've been working the last two days with some truly exceptional koa that Stefan gifted me and got to thinking about him so I dropped my tools and started shooting pictures of some of his knives still awaiting sale. Please see the sales threads for details. :)

Back