The work rotation

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HHH production 240mm gyuto

Competition KYDEX sheath

S6.jpgS5.jpgS2.jpgS4.jpgS1.jpg

:pirate3::pirate3:

Attachments

• S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 93
I think the next time chef is gone you should take a pic of your whole kit again.

No Chop how do you like the Itinomonn performance so far? I've been thinking of buying one lately but as always I've been spending too much on knives and can't quite convince myself I really need another!

The petty is absolutely brilliant. It is perfect in every aspect. It is well balanced, beefy, yet manages to have a slight flex at the thin tip. I traded from a 210 laser petty, and was worried I'd miss it, but the size difference isn't at all noticeable.

The gyuto is a monster. It has some serious weight behind it. I think it weighs in at 280 grams. That's almost two lasers! It feels great in-hand. Dan's handle work is well done and the materials are great quality. The grind isn't overly convexed, but has decent food release. It does thin out behind the edge nicely. The distal taper is so-so; could use a bit of thinning at the tip, but that's personal preference.

Back