They are here!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre, what inspired the profile on these knives? They look awesome!!!

Probably seeing me doing wide grip pull-ups, and then dicing onions.

:knife::knife::excited:
IMG_0224-1_zps5c1e583c.jpg

IMG_0223_zps57e75ace.jpg

IMG_0220_zpsf4fd40fe.jpg

IMG_0219_zps4c8e268b.jpg

Just a taste of what to expect.

This is one of the most frustrating threads... EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

*edit* oops nevermind. Looks fricking awesome!!!

Holy crap those look about as far away from mid-tech as possible, more like full on customs!

Gotta love these! Awesome work, Bear!

those are very nice. May I ask what are mid-tecks? Are these a laser cut production type knife line you're doing like DT ITK?

those are very nice. May I ask what are mid-tecks? Are these a laser cut production type knife line you're doing like DT ITK?

yes!! just like DT ITK....

I was using it as an example. A custom knife makers less custom more affordable line

Yes, that is it essentially. A knife I designed, and had the bulk of the work done by industry. I do the final work, build the handle, assemble, sharpen, inspect, and then ship 'em out.

Excellent. Thanks. They look fantastic. Too much chromium in the make up for my tastes but still beautiful work and design. It's good to see skilled fellow Canadians!

These are amazing looking knives! Where do we get more information on price and availability on these?

They're up. Very tempting but I think I'm waiting to see what the western handles look like.

Just grabbed one of these. Super excited! (Wife is pissed.)

These are amazing looking knives! Where do we get more information on price and availability on these?

Pricing on these are $325 and are available from either Mark at Chef Knives To Go, or myself. If through me, there will be added shipping charge.

from what I understand you didn't make those blade. So where those blade have been made? I would like to know the exact answer, but this is kind of professional secret.
So my question is, in which countries they are made?

Pricing on these are $325 and are available from either Mark at Chef Knives To Go, or myself. If through me, there will be added shipping charge.

Thanks for letting me know. What a deal! How well does this steel hold an edge? I have blue #2 and R2 to compare.

I take it you don't live near Calgary or I could just pick one up.

I am in Lloydminster. I have no frame of reference. I am not familiar with that steel. It is however, a superb carbon, and edge holding is great.

ERROR ON THE PRICE!!! 'Cause I'm a dummy! :D Price is $325 shipping included in North America.

Pierre:

If I am in Canada and I want to get one, do I go through you?

Just grabbed one of these. Super excited! (Wife is pissed.)

No wifey here... More money for knives ;x. Just grabbed one too and one step closer to owning a knife from each of the makers on the forum =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back