Walnut Bases and Strops

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can order DMT all the way to 300 grit, but lets keep DMT plates out of this thread. PM me with what you need.

M

6 strops on a wooden bases are available

3 are on a walnut base
3 are on maple base

I paired them with 4oz of diamond slurry. The slurry has higher concentration of diamond than the batch before it.

Price $75 for the set. Shipping in ConUS is included in the price. Will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marko

6 strops on a wooden bases are available

3 are on a walnut base
3 are on maple base

I paired them with 4oz of diamond slurry. The slurry has higher concentration of diamond than the batch before it.

Price $75 for the set. Shipping in ConUS is included in the price. Will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marko

Hey Marko,
We need to work out something
I need a bunch of things you are offering

Here a few pics taken on a gloomy morning. Maple and walnut bases. I hand-flattened them before attaching felt, so the surface is dead flat.

DSC_1065.jpg

DSC_1064.jpg

DSC_1066.jpg

Yes,

So there is 4 walnut, 2 maple available. Probably one maple, as I suspect PenTig will want maple.

M

4 walnut and 1 maple are available. Just to remind you, these will be paired with 4oz diamond slurry at a cost of $75 shipped in ConUS.

Marko, I'm interested in 1 walnut. How much would shipping be to Australia?

Thank you.

Ferry

Hi Marko, is there any update to this?

Ferry

I will ship out blocks and mag strips (was out of wall mounting screws, had to get some today) tomorrow. There were one maple and five walnut blocks available, so the maple block will go to whoever expressed interest first via pm or in the thread.

I will ship out blocks and mag strips (was out of wall mounting screws, had to get some today) tomorrow. There were one maple and five walnut blocks available, so the maple block will go to whoever expressed interest first via pm or in the thread.

Very excited for both- (placed the strop order through your website yesterday) thanks Marko!

-Tony

Hi Marko, pls check my previous pm.

Thank you.

Ferry

Back