What did you get for Christmas?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Carter santoku, one of the new ones. A bottle of good scotch (now already drank), slippers, and a Sunderland mug.

Son, I'm sending you socks. Do you have overly large or small feet that need to be taken into consideration?

11's haha!

A day off of work.:beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead:

Small Le Crueset pot, a camera lens, espresso cups and a some clothes. The wife made out pretty well -- she got a Lisa Haas mammoth tooth necklace, a Delbert Ealy tasting spoon and a ton of salts and pepper corns from Pepper-Passion :cool2:

I got a week off of one job.:( 3 days off the other, so rent is late next mo.:lame:

Got to see my nieces, and sister. Spend some time with aunts and uncles that are still alive here.

Oh ya and a white Christmas,(snowed on the eve) haven't had one of those in quite a while. It being a holiday the snow plows weren't out so it stayed white for a while.:2thumbsup:

I got nothing but, then again I always get nothing.lol not even a pair of socks. I could use some new socks. merry christmas guys

Don't feel like the lone ranger bro....I spent a pile of cash on two teenagers and did not get a single thing in return,I would have been happy with a thank you.

I got help buying a Canon T3i, a "Mumford and Sons" CD, and the seeing the joy on my three girls faces. Oh, and chocolate! Gotta love Lindt dark!

I have a chicken marinating inan asian style marinade right now!
The recipe book that I was given with this says to skin the chicken in every chicken recipe! Is that really a good idea with one of these?

the issue with the clay pot is that the skin tends to not brown, due to the moisture. i solve that by opening the pot and letting it brown, at the end.

Roast cutting tongs.

k.

just kidding.

roast-cutting-tongs.jpg

I always use those tongs to cut my giant dinosaur turds too!

Looks like you didn't let it rest either :scared4: - people actually buy those kinds of things? I got a very cool collapsible hand truck good for 150lbs. - these old Fender tube amps are getting heavy to carry.

+1 on nerf guns... and 4-36 packs of suction cup darts, which are now all over my house.

Also Reebok Zigs, A Citizen Eco-drive, and a lithium 18 volt drill kit...

Sent a knife to Mike for a new handle, as a gift to myself...

nice watch! i'm wearing a Citizen eco-drive while my 1968 GMT Master is being repaired (no idea when it'll be done).

You don't need kids to have a nerf gun. Especially if you have a cat for a target.

We got the new ones that shoot the discs much more accurate and they don't jam

+1 on nerf guns... and 4-36 packs of suction cup darts, which are now all over my house.

Also Reebok Zigs, A Citizen Eco-drive, and a lithium 18 volt drill kit...

Sent a knife to Mike for a new handle, as a gift to myself...

I got a sushi lunch and fugu dinner. :hungry:

Back