What did you get for Christmas?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a goat. She is apparently pregnant.
And lives on another continent.

I remember when i was a little kid and I got a present like that from my grandparents. totally ripped off when you are young. Then they did it again when i was older and said they donated it in my name, so i asked where my tax receipt was then lol

if Hanukkah gifts count, i got a tokina 11-16 f2.8 lens for my 60d :)

You're going to Love, LOVE this lens! Excellent indoor/outdoor, city and most important(for me) landscape. Enjoy!

My wife got me the vertical battery grip for my D7000, my sis got me the optech sling strap and spare battery for the camera. Mom got me "Elements of Dessert" and "Modernist Cooking Made Easy" (excellent abbreviated version to "Modernist Cuisine") and work got me the Samsung Note 10.1 tablet. Great Christmas, just would have been better if spent With my family.

Last edited:
I remember when i was a little kid and I got a present like that from my grandparents. totally ripped off when you are young. Then they did it again when i was older and said they donated it in my name, so i asked where my tax receipt was then lol

Things like that are not tax deductible in Sweden, so instead of donating it my name it is named Robin :)

I also got a natural rock from mr. Broida and returned the second copy of Modernist cooking for a coarse microplane grater and a jaccard meat tenderizer.

k.

Back