What makes a comfortable apron?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I too prefer blue Bragard aprons. Evening if it is spamming, I appreciate him not promoting ******** hipster aprons such as hedley and bennett and the like.
My Hedley and Bennett has served me very well and I recommended it with the stipulation that it's overpriced. Maybe it's like the shig/Kato of aprons?
What makes it hipster?

I have the double sided one from Jon. I use the blue side for cooking and the gray side for sharpening. I like it a lot [emoji106]

My Hedley and Bennett has served me very well and I recommended it with the stipulation that it's overpriced. Maybe it's like the shig/Kato of aprons?
What makes it hipster?

I retract my statement. My apologies, I've been in a grumpy mood lately. I got in a verbal battle with a feminist last night and learned my lesson.

I retract my statement. My apologies, I've been in a grumpy mood lately. I got in a verbal battle with a feminist last night and learned my lesson.
You have to remember that women do not argue for the same reasons that men do. Which is why it is always great to see 2 women argue because there is rarely a resolution. Often they end with hugs and kisses which is very erotic, or they walk off angry and bitter which is also erotic.

2 men arguing can always be resolved with fists.

You have to remember that women do not argue for the same reasons that men do. Which is why it is always great to see 2 women argue because there is rarely a resolution. Often they end with hugs and kisses which is very erotic, or they walk off angry and bitter which is also erotic.

2 men arguing can always be resolved with fists.

That is because most feminists that argue like that are starving for a blood filled cucumber with a warm frosting ejection mechanism and they tend to turn their frustrations into blind rage.

Back