Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have zero interests in them. never have.
My homie hit me up telling me he had some goodies lying around to share. So I made some quick pasta to bring over and we had a nice collab lunch.

Uni hand rolls and handmade uni cream pasta.
you fancy!!

that's why the Scottish wear kilts, the sheep recognise the sound of a Zipper.
Q: what's the difference between a rolling stone and a Scotsman?
A: a rolling stone says, "Hey you, get off of my cloud", while a Scotsman says, "Hey McCloud, get off of my ewe!"

I made Pad Kra Pow again - with jasmin rice, crispy fried egg and Prik Nam Pla.
IMG_6490.JPG

Looks delicious Lars. Was about to ask what the greens were on the bottom but had my good friend Google look up the recipe......About to search for Holy basil seed!!!

I totally didn’t cook at all for my wife’s birthday this year. Still broke out the knives tho…

My only regret is that there aren’t any tinned fish on the table. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

This was after a nice bottle of rose champagne and a round or two of force carbonated Aperol Spritzes.

DSC08057.jpeg
DSC08093.jpeg

IMG_9095.jpeg

Cooked up a simple dinner for nine, Esperance, Australia. Sadly I didn’t bring my knife or cutting board! Stuck using a cheap stainless santoku with dimples, and a varnished serving tray as cutting board.

On the table—Lebanese inspired salad with dukkah, Thai masaman curry, Turkish bread, etc. ¶

A1279259-CD77-4C44-9AEF-E7F56702BD60.jpeg

7B828C58-CB8B-4C9C-82DF-43441CC994ED.jpeg

Back