What's your ride?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'91 Acura Legend coupe w/ a large modification list.
210,000 miles and still normally aspirated on original 3.2L engine. Soon I'll be putting in a 3.5 liter and retiring her to only DD duty.
Beautiful setting for a track. Until I saw the Miller sign I thought it might be Leguna Seca. What are you getting for a new track car?

I was actually able to di it myself. Except I miffed the battery cables/box, five minute fix tomorrow. Corksport Stage II intake. It gets new springs on Monday.

Beautiful setting for a track. Until I saw the Miller sign I thought it might be Leguna Seca. What are you getting for a new track car?

Not sure. If I can find another nice legend coupe chassis with low miles, I'd do everything I've done to this car, but add a 3.5 w/a turbo setup and cage it. Wider wheels and better coilovers would help, though. It's so cheap to modify these cars. The problem is, almost everything is custom. I've already helped build a set of twin turbo manifolds for a legend. I could just copy them. My good friend tunes the stock ECU on these cars too! He's pushing almost 500 hp on his. I'd like to do something like his car but cut the weight out like my current car is. So, basically a light weight-high(er) horsepower legend coupe has been my goal.

But...I've also thought about a 350z, s2000 or NSX.

Got the stang outta the shop this week.

[video=youtube;-RVCZeC4T7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RVCZeC4T7Q[/video]

Throwback, this was my ride from '07 through '10.
915u3Ae.jpg

Wicked, My bud just picked up some new Campy wheels that are tubeless. No Tubular. Not Clincher. Low dish rims with asym. spoking. Sick

Now that sounds awesome! I bet they weigh nothing and the ride quality must be nice.

Audi2.jpgBarbie2.jpgTry again .I drive my wife's car to work when allowed. We live it up on the weekends with the pink beauty. Nice not to have to step over it when I'm going from my bench sander to my stone set up.

New springs are in. Dropped about an inch.

Tinted very rear side windows. Added some red accents.

My "back-up" ride from the '80s.......had to go old school my last few rides

965780_10151905877105572_1558577312_o.jpg

Well that just happened :(

$1000 carburetor that is now toast.

That being said I just sent it off to DaVinchi Carbs to get reworked, I bought a MSD distributor, and an Edlebrok water pump.

20130621_053710_1.jpg

^^^ 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 is my year round daily ride.

When I've got to cage it, I take my 03 2WD F150. Its a fun ride...when the 4.2 V6 let go, I swapped in a 6.0 LS we had laying around :).

IMG_20130224_193006.jpg

And no, the hood's not a different color lol, that's muddy water. My vehicles get used!

:)

Special Driver: 1966 GT289 Mustang that my father and I built. We pulled the original block out dropped a 302 Aluminum block in board it out to 308. Dropped a 5speed Hurst tranny in 9" rear end. She is putting down 475bhp and 420tq at the wheels not the crank. Top speed 157mph (or I should say fastest we have taken her). She was built to race and is based off of the old CanAm era race cars. And more is done to the suspention then I could ever type out. She can run turns faster then most modern cars in her class.

943676_10151673017490572_644121836_n.jpg

Nice Mustang! Just out of curiosity, what kind of compression and heads are you running on that alloy 302 block? I owned a racing engine business for a number of years here in Phoenix...and SBF's were my engine of choice :).

I can talk cars and knives 24/7/365, lol.

13-1

The heads are also aluminum I will need to check the make but I will get back to you.

13-1

The heads are also aluminum I will need to check the make but I will get back to you.

Very nice! No pump gas in that thing, lol.

On the heads, we worked exclusively with Canfield, and later TrickFlow when Canfield closed their doors. I'm not much of a fan of stock valve placement heads like AFR and Edelbrock...and the Renegade Trickflow stuff is incredible. The AFR's etc can be made to work well enough, but the inherent gains from the TFS stuff is well worth taking advantage of.

Very nice! No pump gas in that thing, lol.

On the heads, we worked exclusively with Canfield, and later TrickFlow when Canfield closed their doors. I'm not much of a fan of stock valve placement heads like AFR and Edelbrock...and the Renegade Trickflow stuff is incredible. The AFR's etc can be made to work well enough, but the inherent gains from the TFS stuff is well worth taking advantage of.

The heads were chosen by my father and hence why I cant recall the make but I really want to say that Holman Moody had something to do with it but I might be completely wrong.

I will let you know when I track down the notes :)

I know I am new here, just thought I would post up.

20130409_150930_zpsc6a0e55a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then my more economical ride.

IMAG0127-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Traded in the VW for our new family "wagon". I freaking love this thing.
This pic was taken the other night out back of my restaurant. Couldn't resist

Untitled7_zpsab23413b.jpg

I work for Hyundai/Kia, so that is my universe.

Currently a Sonata turbo, although switching out for an Azera in the next month or so. Late next year will switch out for a Genesis, once it is refreshed.

Here is a photo of my 1951 ford custom deluxe.... Not my daily driver but sure is my baby.

-Chuck

car 1.png

Latest posts

Back