• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Thermapen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the tracking numbers and it looks like all the Thermapens are in the US ready to go out to their new owners:)

Awesome can't wait! Thanks a ton warren!! Your the man!

I'm going to be stalking this thread for sure. I'm hoping to get one over the next few weeks/months, and that price really can't be beat. :)

I was able to buy the Thermapen and have them ship to my address in the US. Essentially, you go through the normal process of buying the Thermapen with your normal US account. When you go to checkout, it will state that there is no shipping listed for the US and the you can commit to buy and request a shipping quote from the seller. I ended up doing that and about a day later I was sent a quote/invoice to complete the transaction. With shipping and paying with Paypal, it ended up being around 59$ total. :)

I was able to buy the Thermapen and have them ship to my address in the US. Essentially, you go through the normal process of buying the Thermapen with your normal US account. When you go to checkout, it will state that there is no shipping listed for the US and the you can commit to buy and request a shipping quote from the seller. I ended up doing that and about a day later I was sent a quote/invoice to complete the transaction. With shipping and paying with Paypal, it ended up being around 59$ total. :)

Oh really? I think I'll try that and see if it works, then. Thanks for the tip!

I got a friend to ask if they will ship to the US but they said no, looks like the group buy was worth it then

No dice for me either. Ah well. I'll just wait for the next group buy.

Next one won't be too long, just want to make sure the first ones get to their new owners Ok then I will do another one

I guess that I was just lucky and snuck/sneaked it by. I'm interested to see if they actually ship it or if the order gets cancelled. I hope not!

BTW Warren, I think it's awesome that you're doing this group buy. If my purchase falls through, I will be in for the next one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe get eBay pic off just in case they somehow see this thread, doubt it would matter but better safe than sorry :)

Would love to be in the next buy if you're still up to the runaround. Always amazed and happy to know the amazing community here

My previous order fell through when they realized I was trying to send it to singapore. They got a distributor to contact me from Australia and the price was stupid.

I guess that I was just lucky and snuck/sneaked it by. I'm interested to see if they actually ship it or if the order gets cancelled. I hope not!

BTW Warren, I think it's awesome that you're doing this group buy. If my purchase falls through, I will be in for the next one :)

Hope your purchase goes through ok:) will be doing another group buy in a few weeks if anything falls through

Would love to be in the next buy if you're still up to the runaround. Always amazed and happy to know the amazing community here

My previous order fell through when they realized I was trying to send it to singapore. They got a distributor to contact me from Australia and the price was stupid.

Will be doing another one in a few weeks, when I open it up I will keep it open for maybe a week and then order them all at once to save running to the post office everyday:thumbsup:

I'd love to get in on the next one! I have a thermapen but I dread the day I lose/break it. Also may get more to give to friends at such a good deal!

WHen starting the round, could you email me sean{at}danforthandcoxwell.com I often forget to check in here for a couple weeks!

Got mine yesterday it's perfect.

Came in Celsius from the uk but easy enough to change.

Thanks warren!!

Got mine yesterday it's perfect.

Came in Celsius from the uk but easy enough to change.

Thanks warren!!

Glad it arrived quick and safe, looks like they are getting to the US pretty quick, think 3 people have theirs now:)

I might be in for the next batch, should there ever be another one!

btw i love mine warren is beyond lovely to deal with

Thanks guys:) will be doing another one in a month or so, so keep an eye on this thread:thumbsup:

Ok going to do another group buy in a week or 2, to keep things fair I will sort out the people that have already shown interest on this thread. Possible people in are:
Adirondack, Slowtyper, Tristan, Rodneyrat, Jennalyn, Dreamwalker, Jimbob and BEF.
If those people are still interested can they confirm on here please as I will probably keep it to 10 maybe 12 Thermapens. Once I have the full list I will take payments nearer the time:)

Back