• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Thermapen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok nearly there, 8 payments attached to KKF names and 1 payment unkown from 'Serghei'. Only 2 payments left, if they don't get in by tomorrow evening I will order everyone else's so you are not waiting and then order the last 2 when they pay:)

Argh did I miss this due to my trip? Gods. How annoying.

And Warren was kind enough to send a pm as well. If any are available I'll take it from a dropout. If that's not working can you mp me payment details? I'll just make payment ahead of the next buy so I don't miss it.

All payments are in so I will get them ordered, they will get to me around the middle of the week and I will ship them out the same day and send everyone their tracking numbers:)

6 are ordered, a couple colours were out of stock but they update their stock daily and always have the colours I offered so I will have another look later today so everyone gets their 1st choice:)

All the Thermapens are now ordered and everyone got their 1st choice colour, so it looks like they will all be on their way to you guys and girls later this week:)

Hi all, the makers of the Thermapen here in the UK have emailed me and said they will no longer ship them to me as they can see that they are going to the USA which they do not like, they have honoured the orders recently placed and they have still been sent to me but this will be the last group buy it seems:( Sorry to anyone that missed out.

Arrived safe and sound! I had to wait a couple days to pick it up from the post office. Thank you again for offering this while you could!

Does the UK model have the ability to switch between F and C? I'm going to be in England in the fall and was thinking of having a couple shipped to my hotel

In the battery compartment there is a dip switch. To go from C to F move #1 away from the battery.

Thanks Warren. I just back from a work trip. I used mine last night and cooked to nice filets to perfection.

Looks like a lot of people have theirs now, hope you all cook some great food with them:)

Back