• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Thermapen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realised I called you rodneyRat in my last post:lol2: wasn't intentional:biggrin:
So we have jimbob, dreamwalker and rodneyat confirmed so far.

It's all good...I knew what you meant. At least, I think. :justkidding:

Ok so we have:
adirondack, dreamwalker, jennalyn, jimbob, joeschmoe and rodneyat

The list is now:
adirondack, dreamwalker, jennalyn, jimbob, joeschmoe, rodneyat, seryk20, slowtyper, steelcity, xxitzeugenexx1
We now have 10 and there are still 2 that might confirm which would take it to 12 so I will have to close this one now.
If anyone drops out I will update the list and may be able to get another order in.
I will contact everyone in a few days to sort out the payments for the orders, will probably be early next week:)
Talim I will see what there is in the backlit option.

While we are waiting we might as well sort the colours out, so can everyone please say the colour they want. They normally have Scarlet/Red, Orange, Teal, Blue, Cream/Tan, Grey, Green. These are the colours that always seem to available but they do occasionally have others.

While we are waiting we might as well sort the colours out, so can everyone please say the colour they want. They normally have Scarlet/Red, Orange, Teal, Blue, Cream/Tan, Grey, Green. These are the colours that always seem to available but they do occasionally have others.

My preference would be Teal, Grey, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, and Cream in that order I think.

Hi Warren,

If anyone drops out, I'd like to put my hand up for one. Happy to be on the list for the next one too.

Colour preferences are orange, green, grey, in order.

A combined package to Australia might save shipping, too.

Cheers,

J

P.S. Kudos to you for so generously arranging this for KKF members. Very decent, indeed.

Hi Warren,

If anyone drops out, I'd like to put my hand up for one. Happy to be on the list for the next one too.

Colour preferences are orange, green, grey, in order.

A combined package to Australia might save shipping, too.

Cheers,

J

P.S. Kudos to you for so generously arranging this for KKF members. Very decent, indeed.

Hi, we have one person decide to go with it so you can jump in this one.
Sending 2 in 1 parcel to Australia adds about £4/$6.70 to the postage so it would be around £13.75/$23.20, then one would need sending on to the other buyer once in Australia I guess unless you guys are close enough to meet up?, would this make a worthwhile saving or not as I don't know what Australian internal mail costs are like?

Hi, we have one person decide to go with it so you can jump in this one.
Sending 2 in 1 parcel to Australia adds about £4/$6.70 to the postage so it would be around £13.75/$23.20, then one would need sending on to the other buyer once in Australia I guess unless you guys are close enough to meet up?, would this make a worthwhile saving or not as I don't know what Australian internal mail costs are like?
That should have been be 'we have one person decide NOT to go with it'

I just picked up one of these. I had no idea that the manufacturer of these was based here in the UK.

I just picked up one of these. I had no idea that the manufacturer of these was based here in the UK.
They are a great deal:thumbsup:
I will send out the payment details today and once all the payments are in I will get them ordered all together so they arrive in one parcel to save to me waiting around for the postman on various days for them individually.
As a rough idea if everyone can get their payments in by this Sunday 10pm GMT then I will get the orders in straight away to ensure they get to me next week. If anyone has any problems with the payment please drop me a PM

Probably a good idea if I actually ask you to send your addresses as well:biggrin: PM them through please

Can anyone who hasn't paid yet put your KKF name on the Paypal payment please, makes it easier to figure out who is who, it's obvious with some payments but not others:biggrin:. Also can the person who sent the Paypal payment with first name Serghei pls PM as I am not sure who you are on KKF, thanks

Jimbob your pm's are full by the way

Back