• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbon sabatier

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
I am looking for carbon sabatier chef's knife , prefer 250mm plus and older models , hidden tang would be even better

Mert, I may have a carbon one buried. Are you looking at it for design or use? i recall the tip was a little messed up, but in general , very good shape.

I have a 23mm with Dave M. that I was going to re handle. I have spent to much on other knives so it's available to borrow or buy. It's from the batch Lee Valley sold as NOS back in the mid 90's. Lightly used by me but sharpened with a chef's choice back in the day:no:.

Here is the first page from the catalog offering, for some reason the rest don't load: http://www.leevalley.com/en/shopping/techinfo.aspx?p=47854

Mert, I may have a carbon one buried. Are you looking at it for design or use? i recall the tip was a little messed up, but in general , very good shape.

Mike , I am not fussed about the condition much , as long as it is not beyond repairable, I will be talking to bunch of local makers about kitchen knives soon , need to have a sabatier with me along few other styles

I'll take a pic and box it up for you if you like it. I may have a older, smaller carbon sab slicer too. If they are of use, they're on the way.

I'll take a pic and box it up for you if you like it. I may have a older, smaller carbon sab slicer too. If they are of use, they're on the way.

That's what makes this forum so great, fellow member always willing to help. Pretty sweet looking axe there, Mike!

Mike is a class act , we all know it , i had a local member offering me one as well , save the shipping Mike , thank you for your kind offer , looks like we can close this thread now , thanks Huw, thanks kkf

Sent you a pic of 2 knives just in case Mert. Parker Fly, light as a feather Al. My back is grateful after a couple sets. Huw is always a class act .

I have one that is in the middle of a refurb if you are only after profile. Let me know.

I have been given one by a generous forum member, bought one too but sold it recently

Back