• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 168mm x 48mm Birgersson

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Naturally, I've had a glut of custom pieces come up all at the same time, so it's time to move some really nice knives that are either a bit redundant to others from the same maker, or are just too damn nice looking for me to put to work enough to justify keeping them. As such, I'll be trying to post a few more knives over the next couple days. Please feel free to message me about discounts for package deals, sock clad feet pictures and so forth.

In this case, I thought it would be a nice complement to some petty knives, but I'm just not using it versus my usual trio of small knives (165mm Eddworks, 150mm S. Tanaka & Hado petties). That said, true to Birgersson form, it's a mean little cutter. There is a small blemish at the cladding line on one side.

Measurements: 168mm x 48mm
Spine Width: 3.1mm above heel, 1.8mm mid, 1.3mm ~1" from tip
Steel: Birgersson mystery taco of awesomeness
Handle: **** if I know
Weight: 126g

Asking $220 shipped CONUS

1000000632.jpg
1000000631.jpg
1000000633.jpg
1000000634.jpg
1000000635.jpg

Not sure why the shine on the corners of the handle are showing as if it's worn. The handle is actually really clean, it's just catching the light in an odd way. Here's another pic in different lighting:

1000000638.jpg

Back