• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought 240 Honyaki Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemeneid

Wasabi wabi sabi
Reaction score
Edit: Don’t need anymore Ikedas or Sakai knives, I’ll consider those who have already PM’d, still looking for Watanabe or Toyama.

Looking to get a 240mm honyaki gyuto. Any maker will do but I’m looking mostly at Shiraki, Ikeda, Watanabe and Toyama. Will consider others too but those above take priority.

Mirror polish is optional as I will be polishing the knife myself. Used knives are ok as well but I don’t want blades that are warped, chipped, tip broken, etc.

So PM me your offers with pics and specs and we can talk.

Also if you haven’t seen, I’m still looking for a Denka so check out my other post too!
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/tf-denka-240-gyuto.39810/

Last edited:
Inotada Tool might have what you are looking for. I do business with Tomohito quite often and he told me he had a Ikeda 240 blue #1 honyaki available right now. I would jump on it but I have too many 240's and can't justify it right now.

Picture of the Ikeda honyaki

thumbnail_ao1 (1).jpg

Thanks guys. I got quite a number of offers for Ikedas, so that’s my Sakai quota filled.

Still looking for a Watanabe or Toyama if anyone has one.

Bump

Still looking for Watanabe or Toyama. Don’t offer me any more Sakai knives unless they’re Ashis.

All knives secured! Thanks everyone that PMed!
Mods please close this.

Last edited:
Back