• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

290mm Marko Suji - A2 w/ Ebony Handle and Walnut Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Marko suji. I am the only owner and love this knife, but I am poor and not slicing enough raw proteins for this knife to make sense right now.

Marko was kind enough to throw in a walnut saya (still got the pin haha). The knife has a small amount of patina, but is extremely, extremely low on the reactivity side of things. I have never sharpened or stropped this knife. It almost never makes any real contact with the board and has been used in a home setting for boneless proteins.

I'm asking $550 shipping to CONUS. If you're Int'l, we can talk, but you'll have to guide me through the shipping process and I might decide that's too big of a pain in the ass.

Very nice option, i'd be all over this if I hadn't already spent this years knife budget! :D

Can't believe this one hasn't received more attention. Giving me real knifelust (and I thought I was cured). Unfortunately, way beyond my budget. Hopefully we don't stay poor too long!

Thanks for everybody's kind words. I am selling this knife because I could use the money, but I'm not going to be giving it away even if I'm "poor," haha.

Let's see if a price of $540 can motivate anybody. Don't bank on any more price drops (at least in a public posting). Feel free to PM me an offer.

What's the weight? Convex ground? What is the stiffness/flexibility like?

$500 CONUS and you pay shipping --- If not sold in 24 hours, knife goes back in the drawer.*

* The knife will go to the first person who offers $500, but if you're acting sketchy or take too long to respond, I reserve the right to deal with somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back