• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Aizu

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensbites

Reaction score
1715F55C-4E1F-40D7-8E44-2B8232A59819.jpeg
7AF85188-AF6F-4D60-8585-194FBCCD4F19.jpeg
C5859BC0-216E-41EA-8163-A6EA358213A7.jpeg
FF86D899-5DA1-4EF9-8A73-22D15BB835C5.jpeg
2347BC43-80F5-4AC2-A070-351FDF163F66.jpeg
Large used Aizu stone. Purchased on eBay.

There is a line, the stone is lacquered and epoxied to a wooden support. The stone is one piece and solid

Looking for $200 shipped within The USA

From the EBay seller: (before lacquer and mounting)
Width: 68mm
Length: 250mm
Depth: 24mm
Weight: 933g

I have used this a few times, I like my finishing stones to be a little harder and more refined.

I have an Aizu from this same batch of stones and it provides my second favorite all-purpose kitchen edge. In fact I sold 2 other Aizu's in favor of it. It also has reasonable polishing chops for a mid-grit natural. This is also one of the largest Aizu I have seen. Seriously nice stone here, folks.

I bought two Aizu's from the same batch on ebay. One is a little harder then the other but both are really nice.I was going to sell one but it got to the point where I like them both for different reasons so am keeping both.GLWS.

I bought two Aizu's from the same batch on ebay. One is a little harder then the other but both are really nice.I was going to sell one but it got to the point where I like them both for different reasons so am keeping both.GLWS.
Thank you for adding to the positive feedback. If I have to keep this one, I will not complain. I would rather see it go to someone who will appreciate it more.

Thank you for adding to the positive feedback. If I have to keep this one, I will not complain. I would rather see it go to someone who will appreciate it more.
For sure.If I didn't already have an Aizu that looks like yours,I would take that one off your hands.

Back