Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

goodchef1

Reaction score
Very glad to be apart of this wonderful site. Don't have a lot of time, but looking forward to meeting great people all over the country.:thumbsup2:

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Aloha from Oahu! Just keeping track of the locals: Did we exchange emails before?

Stefan

goodchef1

Reaction score
Hey Stefan,

Me Alan, hope we see each other over the summer, I have my new gyuto's coming in from Koki. I am getting a few from Takeshi aframestokyo in Mililani too. also waiting on the Konosuke from Jon when it comes in. He has some really interesting selections that I might get before the konosuke comes in.
Also will be getting a few from **************.
Got all the generic handles, and also have one hopefully in the making from Marko. I plan to keep you busy for awhile at least

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Alan, good to see you here. That's a lot of knives you have going there. You are aware that posting pictures here is a requirement whenever you get something new, right? ;)

Stefan

goodchef1

Reaction score
Most assuredly:smile1: I don't know what happened, it all started with just one. Now I'm trying to get a few others into Japanese knives here. I'm especially interested in gaining knowledge of the different steels. I can't wait to show off your handles.