• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Haburn Knives 298mm RainDrop Damascus Sujihiki. Mokume-gane bolster, Ironwood burl handle.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soccerman

Reaction score
Got this one last year, Brand New.

298mm RainDrop Damascus Sujihiki. Mokume-gane bolster, Ironwood burl handle.

This knife has the most amazing ironwood burl I've ever seen, Mr. Rogers also forged his own beautiful Mokume-gane bolster.

Fit and finish is top notch, I'd say, his kitchen knives has the same finish level as ABS MS kitchen knives I've seen. There's NOT a 0.5mm gap between the blade and bolster, very very tight fit.

Raindrop damascus patter is nicely done, very clean patter, great density.

COA and original receipt will be included, I paid $1406 for this one. From what I can tell on Haburn website, his prices goes up a little bit recently.

I'm asking for $1350, worldwide free shippng, reasonable offer welcome.

Here are the pictures. I will just use the picture from Haburn knives, Mr. Ian Rogers takes better pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/qBXbm

CcRDmVA.jpg

zF8v7wd.jpg

JgRAFzC.jpg

1s0bJQe.jpg

11fUoR1.jpg

YaeM7vz.jpg

pJgqMOm.jpg

Hello Customfan ,

If you're interested in this knife, please clear your inbox, then we can talk.
I attached the pics of my measurement below, it's getting dark now in Idaho, picture quality is not very good, but you will get the idea, I also attached the COA and original receipt. the receipt shows it's 298mm blade length.
Thanks.

20180423202441.jpg

20180423202502.jpg

12111.jpg

I got an email from the forum that my inbox was full, I just cleared my inbox. anyone who's interested in this knife, you can PM me now.

I’m very interested. Can you tell me what steel/steels the blade is made from? I assume it’s carbon based from the photo of the care instructions, but not 100% sure.

Thanks a lot,
Anthony

I’m very interested. Can you tell me what steel/steels the blade is made from? I assume it’s carbon based from the photo of the care instructions, but not 100% sure.

Thanks a lot,
Anthony

Just replied your PM, thanks!

No trade please, if you read my post carefully, you will know I don't have time to cook, I don't need more kitchen knives.

Back