• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Canon EOS Rebel Xti kit with a massive macro lens bag etc.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicagohawkie

Reaction score
Just throwing this out here if anyone has any interest. Have a Canon Digital camera I got about 10 years ago that has never left the house, literally like new. Camera shop said it worth 500-600 bucks. I used it to take a few close up pictures of some vintage parts I was selling years ago. Been sitting since. Trade for knife or something interesting.
D98BB3F3-E83F-4DB2-A02C-4028A5324F86.jpeg

Probably a good idea to give the model of the camera and lenses that are for sale.
Looks like EF 100 2.8 USM - still a very good performer.

Other one is probably the kit lens? GLWS

Probably a good idea to give the model of the camera and lenses that are for sale.
Looks like EF 100 2.8 USM - still a very good performer.

Other one is probably the kit lens? GLWS
Yes, the macro is a good one, they keep their value, sometimes increasing if the condition is good. I sold an EF ISM, same size, last year for around 600USD (equivalent) though not sure what the market is like in the US.

here’s what I have, The set up is a Canon EOS digital rebel XTi 400D body with a Canon EF S 18 - 55mm lens, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM lens, Deluxe Canon carry bag, multiple filters, Batteries, Flash memory cards, etc. Comes with all the manuals, disks and cables when it was new. Basically as new as the day I bought this. It takes some really nice pictures, just dont think I’ll use it anymore.

And thank you for the suggestions.

Back