• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Cashew brand lacquer clear 40ml tube

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi friends have a couple new stone projects that I’ve been working on and need attention. I thought I had another tube in my stock but it’s a different one that won’t work for what I’m doing currently. Anyone have a tube they could part with? Happy to purchase outright or talk trades or whichever. I do have several more on order but it could be months before I see them.
Thanks
732E08B1-4BBC-477E-9FD4-3CCA4F0D71E3.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually just purchased this the other day and am going to use it soon on some stones:
https://shop-earthpaint.net/products/mountain
i also ordered some cashew lacquer from the same place you ordered yours from i think and it still hasnt came after 3+ months and the owner isnt helpful at all. More combative than helpful for sure. Last time id ever do business with them. But ive heard good things about the earthpaint stuff.

Back