Challenge for top 10 Quarterbacks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Sinclair

Reaction score
NFL is doing top 100 players all time. Last pick is 10 Quarterbacks. Other positions have quite a few old timers
so my picks are probably off. Here are my pics.
Brett Favre
Dan Marino
Joe Montana
Otto Grahm
Johnny Unitas
Terry Bradshaw
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
John Elway

This not easy just 10 I think Aron Rogers is better than a couple of my picks, but Bradshaw did win 4 Superbowls.
Anyone up for the challenge? My olñy old timer is Otto Graham I know they will have more than that like Sammy Baugh or Bart Star.

Roger Staubach one of my favorites 1970s. I am trying to guess who they will pick. It is 100 players 100 years. Every position so far has had old timers that have passed away already. Otto had quite a run. Pretty sure he will be on there. Very few on the list are still playing. So I took Brady and Brees.
Terry was a clutch player in playoff games and Superbowls sure he had a great team around him. Steve Young and Kurt Warner won't be on their list. Maybe Staubach or Aron Rogers.

Not saying Steve Young not in top 10. He was very productive in early 90s not to mention 5 TD in his SB win. He was like Russell Wilson accurate passing and used his legs too. He got unfair treatment coming after Montana and to his credit always took the high ground.

Here are the 22 QB finalist for the 10 spots. Announced on Monday night football. Old guys first.

Sammy Baugh
Otto Graham
Bobby Lane
Sid luckman
Bart Star
Johnny Unitas
Norm van Brocklin

SB era
Troy Aikman
Terry Bradshaw
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
John Elway
Brett Favre
Dan Fouts
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
Joe Montana
Joe Namath
Aron Rogers
Roger Staubach
Fran Tarkenton
Steve Young

They already have first two winners
Joe Montana
Tom Brady

So just add those two to your list pick the next 8 out of remaining names.
I didn't have this info. when made my list.

Where are your b**$ boys I'm sure you can beat my list. They give the winners on Friday.

B5pvo_rCEAAKJbg.jpg

Well got eight out of 10. My two misses Terry Bradshaw and Drew Brees.

On after show Kurt Warner and special guest Joe Montana both said Brees should have been on list.

Back