• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CKC 240 Nashiji Mazaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alder26

Reaction score
If anybody has a Nashiji Mazaki 240mm Or 270mm from the most recent batch that carbon knife co got I want it! Let me know what you’ve got!

Thanks for the heads up! I’d still be interested in a used one but if I can’t find one I’ll scoop one of those up!

Anyone has measurements on the Youshihiro version? I hear the geometry tend to vary vendor to vendor?

I asked yoshihiro and they said “between 240mm and 250mm” which leads me to believe they’re from the same batch as ckc, about 243-245mmish, profile looks the same, and the ckc 240mm is a little shorter than earlier Mazakis that were more like 250-253mm.
Don’t know for sure.

Still looking. Anybody got one of these they're looking to get rid of?

I asked yoshihiro and they said “between 240mm and 250mm” which leads me to believe they’re from the same batch as ckc, about 243-245mmish, profile looks the same, and the ckc 240mm is a little shorter than earlier Mazakis that were more like 250-253mm.
Don’t know for sure.

I got some responses from Youshihiro on an example of their Mazaki 210s: 212mm/50mm: Spine Thickness @ Heel: ~4mm; Weight: 194g.

I am sticking to Knifewear as they still have the most beefy version, mine is coming in at 217mm/50mm: Thickness @ the heel 5mm, weight 210g.

I'm here in Denver and got the last 210 kur version of this from Carbon. Also got the last 240 Kas version too. I'm itching to get the 240 kur version too, might have to resort to the Yoshihiro version....

Same. I think I must. They look identical except for the extra kanji

Back