• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Dalman 240 HSS1

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaoueee

Reaction score
Good evening, KKF. My name came up for a long-awaited custom spot, and I need to free up some funds. Selling one of my favorites: a Dalman ~240x60 gyuto in HSS1. I am the original owner and purchased it from Dalman's website in September 2021 (when the exchange rate was not particularly generous). From the website: "High speed powder metallurgy monosteel. This is a 'super edge holder' steel I'm very happy with to offer knives in. Noone else that I know uses this steel in kitchen knives. Somewhere in between stainless and not, it will patina but slowly."

The knife is used, but in excellent condition. It has some patina (pictured below) and has not been stropped or sharpened (and is still very sharp). The knife came from Dalman with a kiri box, and that is included. The only additional note I have is that the maker's mark is a little faint.

Asking $815 (inclusive of shipping via USPS/insured within CONUS and PP fees). CONUS preferred at this point. Happy to answer any questions or send additional pictures. Will also send references from prior KKF sales on request.

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

Back